Amberley Corner Thermostatic Black Nickel Valve Set
|SKU/Product Code||AMB-CR-BL||Valve Type||Corner|
|Finish||Black Nickel||Estimated Delivery||Free Next Working Day - If ordered before 12-noon|
- The black nickel finish is a popular addition to the Amberley range of traditional radiator valves.
- The Amberley range of radiator valves feature black rings to show the temperature setting, a real wooden handle in a black finish, and a distinctive unique chimney design lockshield.
- These thermostatic radiator valves (TRV) are the perfect match for users with traditional radiators, such as cast iron or column radiators.
- All radiator valves should be installed with matching pipe sleeves, and if appropriate, retaining cast iron radiator wall stays.
- We recommend all TRVs are installed on the flow rather than the return pipework of a radiator. When used in conjunction with a system automatic bypass valve this thermostatic valve can be installed on either the flow or return in any orientation. System automatic bypass valves are a specific building regulation requirement for all new installations and boiler upgrades. All bi-directional TRVs from any manufacturer require the bypass valve to function correctly and thus avoid radiator hammer.
- This comes with a 2 year warranty.
- If you have any questions please contact us today.
Which Valves do I need?
Choosing your radiator valves can be a little confusing, here is a guide to find the correct valves for your radiator:
- If your pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of Angled valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of Straight valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.