Where style goes hand in hand with functionality
Find new ideas for designing your home with our collection of interior inspiration, or get decorating advice from our experts. We have heaps of information and interior design inspiration when it comes to setting traditional radiators in period homes or creating a modern space. Please note a lot of our designer radiators are made to order, meaning that they can be styled and customised to your needs and wants. Meaning your interior can be as funky, groovy or as sophisticated as you can imagine.
Whether you’re a veteran interior designer or just renovating your homes heating system. We are sure that we have something for you.
Designing your future with Designer Radiators Direct
This is where you find all the designer radiators you need, so you can start designing your future today! Find out how to set up a space using our wide range of radiator styles, colours, dimensions, and more.
All of our radiators are designed for aesthetic purposes as well as energy efficiency – meaning you’ll have the perfect balance between heat and style in every room of your house! This means that with a designer radiator, you’ll have a room that looks stunningly elegant and feels cosy and warm.
Get inspired today.
- Radiator covers are a rarely discussed but popular accessory which help to conceal your radiator and, in some cases, add an extra dimension of usefulness to this part of your heating system. In this blog, we'll take a closer look at the top reasons people buy radiator covers – and explore whether they're worth it. Continue reading →
- High electricity and gas bills can wreak havoc with your budgeting plans, and present a real challenge for even the most conscientious homeowner. In this blog, we'll outline a few easy ways for you to begin reducing your power bills, providing tips which can be immediately implemented for a smarter and more energy-efficient home. Continue reading →
- Giving your home a luxurious makeover needn't break the bank – with the following top tips and tricks, you can soon ensure your property has an expensive-look and feel, minus the price tag. Here are our top tips for achieving a luxe look on a budget. Continue reading →
- If you’ve been thinking of replacing your single panel radiators with double panel radiators to enjoy higher heat outputs or just for a different look, you might be wondering if this is something you can do yourself. Luckily, you can replace a single for a double radiator with a little help from a handy friend, but there are a few things that you'll need to take into consideration before you order your new double radiator or take the old single unit off the wall. Continue reading →
- Just because you only have a small amount of space to play with, it doesn’t mean that you can’t enjoy a great-looking new radiator to heat your home. With the average home across the UK getting smaller, many big radiator brands have been hard at work creating brand new ranges of compact radiators to suit small rooms of any size and shape, so there’s no reason that you can’t add stylish radiators to your home easily. Continue reading →
- Finding the perfect heat source for your kitchen can be overwhelming to say the least. From cool and contemporary vertical radiators to vintage-inspired column radiators, the amount of choice available can sometimes add to the problem rather than make your decision easy – that's why we've created this simple guide to help you find the perfect kitchen radiator for your home. Read on to discover a few key points you’ll need to consider when seeking a new kitchen radiator so that you can make an informed decision and pick a design with complete confidence. Continue reading →
- If those tired and old looking radiators are blighting the look and feel of your home, then you might be planning to upgrade your current radiators with something a little more modern. Once you’ve found the perfect home radiators to suit your personal décor style and budget, you might think that all you need to do is sit back and wait for them to be delivered ready for installation. While that is true to some extent, don’t forget that you’ll possibly also need a few accessories to install your designer radiators properly and get the look you are aiming for. Continue reading →
- Who says that radiators need to blend into the background? Recently, there has been a revival in the popularity of coloured radiators in homes across the UK with white radiators being replaced with colourful and stylish models that can provide a much-needed pop of colour to any room of the house. From polished radiators that make a real style statement to sleek anthracite radiators that ooze class and sophistication, here are a few of our top picks for coloured radiators. Continue reading →
- Summer is a season we all associated with great weather and fun times, but it can also be a fantastic time of year for completing all those little DIY projects you've been meaning to get round to! In this blog, we'll take a quick look at ten top DIY projects you can get finished before the end of the summer – leaving you free to enjoy a stress-free autumn. Continue reading →