Designer Radiators Direct buying guides
Designer Radiators Direct is the home of designer radiators and heating supplies. Our aim is to provide you with information to help make your decision when it comes to finding the perfect radiator to heat your home.
How to find the perfect radiator for your home
Choosing a radiator can seem an overwhelming task, but we’re here to help! We offer buying guides and guidance on which style, material, and size will be best for your needs and budget.
The most energy efficient radiator for heating your home
We understand that saving energy is important. That’s why we offer a range of heat-efficient designs so you can be as safe and environmentally conscious as possible. So we’re not only saving you money, but you can feel good for it too.
At Designer Radiators Direct, we’ve got more than 100 different designer radiators that are designed to suit any style or budget – from affordable classic column radiators to a sleek vertical radiators. We’ve got a radiator for every room in your house! If you require more help then please use our onsite chat function or alternatively please call one of our friendly award winning customer service assistants who’re always happy to help.
- Radiator accessories are a rarely discussed part of owning and maintaining a radiator. Yet with such a vast selection of add-ons available to buy, it’s understandable that many homeowners flock to get greater value from their heating system. The best radiators are often powered by a selection of add-ons, which allow the user to either make the radiator more efficient, or add some aesthetic benefits. Continue reading →
- Adding a few new radiators is a quick and easy way to transform any home and keep your rooms warm and cosy when the temperatures start to fall. If you’ve been seeking an excellent quality pair of vertical radiators for your living room, want one of our stylish vertical towel radiators to adorn the wall of your bathroom or need an electric model, then our favourite four vertical radiators under £100 have you covered! Continue reading →
- Just because you only have a small amount of space to play with, it doesn’t mean that you can’t enjoy a great-looking new radiator to heat your home. With the average home across the UK getting smaller, many big radiator brands have been hard at work creating brand new ranges of compact radiators to suit small rooms of any size and shape, so there’s no reason that you can’t add stylish radiators to your home easily. Continue reading →
- Finding the perfect heat source for your kitchen can be overwhelming to say the least. From cool and contemporary vertical radiators to vintage-inspired column radiators, the amount of choice available can sometimes add to the problem rather than make your decision easy – that's why we've created this simple guide to help you find the perfect kitchen radiator for your home. Read on to discover a few key points you’ll need to consider when seeking a new kitchen radiator so that you can make an informed decision and pick a design with complete confidence. Continue reading →
- When it's time to invest in new radiators, you have plenty of great options to choose from, including a wide array of different makes and models which appeal to your aesthetic sense as well as simply addressing the practicality of keeping rooms warm. Anthracite radiators are not only effective, but can give each space a more sophisticated appearance, making them perfect for rooms which are undergoing a design refresh or renovation. Continue reading →
- There’s no doubting that upgrading your bathroom can be an expensive job, but when it comes to those finishing touches and must have accessories, you don’t need to blow a huge hole in your budget to get the look and feel you want. Bathroom radiators are a necessary element of any bathroom to ensure a comfortable temperature. As you reach the end of your bathroom makeover however and there's not much left in the pot for towel radiators, you might think that you’re going to have to sacrifice the finish you want due to cost. Continue reading →
- Make no mistake about it; cast iron radiators have been around for a very long time. First making an appearance in 1841, this new type of heating system was reserved for the rich, with most homes not enjoying the central heating systems and sheer convenience we take for granted today until much later on. Since the Victorian era, a steady stream of innovations in radiators has seen the development of designs crafted from a range of different materials, including steel and lightweight aluminium, but for a vintage or traditional style homes, you really can’t beat the look and feel of cast iron radiators. Continue reading →
- Radiators aren't just the best way of keeping your home warm; they're also an excellent way of complimenting your current home décor and conveying your individual taste too. Modern designs have come a very long way since the cast iron versions first created during the Victorian era appeared. Today, modern technology makes them an efficient and cost-effective way to keep the home at a comfortable temperature during the cooler months without it costing the earth. Continue reading →
- Thinking of replacing your tired old radiators with something a little more up to date? If you’re looking to buy radiators online, finding the best quality product can be a bit of a minefield. That’s why we’ve created a quick five-minute buyer’s guide for anyone looking for high-quality aluminium radiators and column radiators to ensure that they don't get caught out with low-quality alternatives that don't offer the same longevity and guarantees as the brands we work with. Continue reading →
- From kitchens and bathrooms and beyond, chrome radiators have become a modern staple in homes all over the UK. Cost effective, easy to install and visually appealing, if your thinking of upgrading to one of our chrome radiators, use this handy guide to help find the perfect model for your home, décor style and lifestyle. Continue reading →