DQ Cast Iron Range 4 Column
The cast iron 4 column radiator from DQ is a timeless design from the 1930’s which is available in 5 traditional heights. With clean, crisp casting lines, an elegant rounded, smooth shoulder and, bold splayed feet – this is, we believe, the definitive 4 column cast iron radiator design. Our cast iron radiators are cast in Europe and finished in one of our many beautiful painted or polished finishes. This stunning design wil add a historic and wealthy look to any home.
- Cast iron
- Colour 3 weeks
- Polished 4 - 6 weeks
- 10 Year Guarantee On Casting
- 60 mm sections to build your desired size
- Tested at delta T-50
Please note: Cast iron radiators are very heavy, due to the weight DQ can only supply radiators fully assembled up to 1200mm in length. Radiators over 1200mm will need to be joined on site, DQ will supply appropriate nipples and gaskets to do this. There will be a deposit of £60.00 required for this joining tool, which is refundable return. These radiators will need to be delivered on a pallet and there is an additional £36.00 charge per order. After placing your order the relevant links to these payments will be sent to you via email.
Once your order is placed under your desired colour or finish group, you will be contacted with the relevant chart via email. From here you can choose your colour or finish and respond to the email with this. Please see chart below:
See our valve guide for advice on which valves you will need with this design.
Similar valves shown in picture:
Further explained, to select your appropriate size please choose your height and using the 60mm section selected add the required amount needed to build your radiator.
Pipe centres: The pipe centres will be your complete size + 90mm for your radiator valves.
Further information can be found in the diagram on product images.
If this item is out of stock at the time of purchase you will be contacted via email.
If you have any questions, please contact us today.
Which Valves do I need?
Choosing your radiator valves can be a little confusing, here is a guide to find the correct valves for your radiator:
- If your pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of Angled valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of Straight valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.