DQ Modus 3 Column Vertical Radiator
The DQ Modus 3 Column Radiator has a timeless design, taken from its cast iron forefathers it has all the style of a cast radiator with the benefits of steel. The DQ Modus can be used for both modern and period style applications, coupled with a vast array of sizes and fixings available, the Modus is one of the most versatile radiators on the market.
- Your Modus can be custom made in a small selection of unique special finishes, and a huge range of painted RAL colours & Special Finishes
- Each section is 46mm wide
- Dont forget to add the 24mm for the bush ends on your final width
- For all the finishes please allow 4 - 5 Weeks for Delivery
- Heating output rated @ delta t50
- 5 year Guarantee
- The Modus does not come with feet as standard
If you require a RAL Colour or Special Finish please place your order under RAL Colour and Special Finishes. From here you will be contacted via email with DQ's RAL and Special Finish chart. Take a look at the chart below:
See our valve guide for advice on which valves you will need with this design.
Similar valves shown in picture:
Further explained: To select your appropriate size please choose your height and using the 46mm section selected add the required amount needed to build your radiator.
Pipe centres: The pipe centres will be your complete size + 90mm for your radiator valves.
Further information can be found in the diagram on product images.
Need a Towel rail? The below will fit 9 Sections and above:
If this item is out of stock at the time of purchase you will be contacted via email.
If you have any questions, please contact us today.
Which Valves do I need?
Choosing your radiator valves can be a little confusing, here is a guide to find the correct valves for your radiator:
- If your pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of Angled valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of Straight valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.