Eucotherm Mars Duo Horizontal Designer Radiator
The Eucotherm Mars Duo Horizontal is one of Eucotherm’s most popular products and it’s easy to see why.
With its sleek flat bars and elegant appearance this radiator sets an exceptional standard for modern radiators.
The Eucotherm Mars will blend in or stand out in any home. This product is something you can make stand out or blend into your home.
- Made from steel
- Heat Output projected @ Delta 50
- White, Anthracite or Silver finishes available
- 10 year guarantee
- Can be delivered to your door in 1-2 working days
- Bespoke sizes available, please call our Showroom for more info or see link below for Size Guide.
For pipes coming from the floor direction, you will need an Angled valve set, for pipes coming from the wall at the height of the bottom of the radiator you will require Corner valve set, please click the link below for our range of valves, they are all 15mm and suitable for all our radiators
To cover those unsightly copper/flexi pipes you can finish the look with the Sleeving kits, the link to these are below,
As this is a mild steel radiator, why not add on a removable magnetic hook or towel bar, these can be used domestically and put in a drawer when you are hosting company to leave the radiator sleek and classy
This is a bespoke item and being made per order. Once the order is confirmed we are unable to cancel, change exchange or accept a return on this unless it is our error or damage
If this item is out of stock at the time of purchase you will be contacted via email.
If you have any questions, please contact us today.
Which Valves do I need?
Choosing your radiator valves can be a little confusing, here is a guide to find the correct valves for your radiator:
- If your pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of Angled valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of Straight valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.