Faringdon Corner Thermostatic Polished Brass Valve Set
|SKU/Product Code||FAR-CR-B||Valve Type||Corner|
|Finish||Brass||Estimated Delivery||Free Next Working Day - If ordered before 12-noon|
- The Faringdon radiator valve is a traditional thermostatic valve. It has some excellent features like the real wood wheel head top grade material brass and high quality polish to ensure it stands apart from its contemporaries. Thermostatic valves allow you to alter the temperature of your room easily by pre-selecting your desired temperature and letting the radiator automatically achieve the correct heat output. The range has a choice of desirable finishes that mean you can match your valve perfectly to your radiator.
- We recommend all TRV's are installed on the flow rather than the return pipework of a radiator. When used in conjunction with a system automatic bypass valve this thermostatic valve can be installed on either the flow or return in any orientation. System automatic bypass valves are a specific building regulation requirement for all new installations and boiler upgrades. All bi-directional TRV's from any manufacturer require the bypass valve to function correctly and thus avoid radiator hammer.
- This comes with a 6 year warranty.
- If you have any questions please contact us today.
Which Valves do I need?
Choosing your radiator valves can be a little confusing, here is a guide to find the correct valves for your radiator:
- If your pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of Angled valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of Straight valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.