SALE: Reina Andes Vertical Aluminium Radiator
The Reina Andes makes a style statement with columns boasting chiselled strips down their vertical length, perfect for any room. Finished in stunning anthracite or white, while stocks last, its contemporary design and aluminium construction make this radiator a stylish upgrade. Manufactured by market leaders Reina.
- In stock, ready for next day delivery. Limited stock, once they're gone, they're gone!
- Comes ready to connect to any standard central heating system.
- If you have any questions please contact the team today.
- Comes with all fixings and wall brackets.
- Valves and accessories sold separately.
- All Reina radiators are rated at delta T70
- Main image shown is 1800 mm x 520 mm Double Anthracite.
PLEASE BE AWARE:
This radiator is made from Aluminium and is situated on a steel wall bracket. Rubber gaskets are supplied to prevent the Aluminium (which heats quicker than steel) from being put under strain when it expands. These gaskets are used to cushion the product. Unlike steel radiators that are welded, Aluminium is a glued product due to the material used, and with the gaskets missing, the product will be placed under strain which can cause issues. Please install your radiator carefully and correctly, following the installation guide provided.
Free valve set with every order, choose between Manual Round Angled Chrome Valve Set or Thermostatic Round Angled Chrome Valve Set. Add both radiator and valves to basket, discount will be applied at checkout automatically.
Which Valves do I need?
Choosing your radiator valves can be a little confusing, here is a guide to find the correct valves for your radiator:
- If your pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of Angled valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of Straight valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.