SBH EDDISBURY Vertical Radiator
Part of SBH's Cheshire Collection, the EDDISBURY vertical radiator is a classic tubular stainless steel radiator which features wider tubes for maximum heat output. Available in two sizes, this vertical radiator offers a great heat output and is made from quality and long-lasting stainless steel.
Our manufacturing team have more than three decades of experience in hand making our products so you can be confident that you have a true craftsman making your designer radiator.
Each one is completely unique. SBH has a range of designs, sizes and colours which are available from stock for immediate delivery. However if you find you need something different, or you want a one off designer feature radiator our bespoke manufacturing service is ready to guide you.
Our Mission Its simple, we want to keep you warm….beautifully. Our Vision We want to offer every homeowner the choice of a hand crafted radiator which will last them a life time.
- Available in Various finishes
- Stocked items next working day
- Made from stainless steel
- Guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects
- Heating output rated @ delta T50
- Hand made and hand finished
- 35 year manufacturing warranty
- Tested by BSRIA Ltd in accordance with EN442
- Grade 304 Stainless Steel radiator
See our valve guide for advice on which valves you will need with this design.
Similar valves shown in picture:
If this item is out of stock at the time of purchase you will be contacted via email.
If you have any questions, please contact us today.
Which Valves do I need?
Choosing your radiator valves can be a little confusing, here is a guide to find the correct valves for your radiator:
- If your pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of Angled valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of Straight valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.