- Free delivery applies to the UK Mainland only, for Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight and Channel Islands please call for appropriate rates. The classification of what is considered as UK Mainland is at the discretion of any couriers/transport companies responsible for the delivery of any goods purchased through Contact T/A DRD Ltd, any additional costs for delivery to post codes which aren't considered UK Mainland is up to the customer to pay
- Radiators are labeled as heavy and require reasonably fit people to be available when being delivered. Please note that cast iron radiators are curb side delivery only and require 2 strong people to accept the delivery. The driver will not take these radiators into the property as they are palletised
- Specific delivery times cannot be given. Delivery is usually Mon to Fri 8am to 5pm. This will be confirmed by Contact T/A DRD Ltd
- Contact T/A DRD Ltd will make every effort to deliver goods on the date or within the dates quoted, however such dates are a guideline only and Contact T/A DRD Ltd shall not be held liable in any way due to delayed deliveries that are out of our control. Any Damages or shortages must be reported within a reasonable time, ideally 24hrs. If any goods arrive damages or faulty, you must not fit these. If you fit them you are accepting the goods as fit for purpose.
- Unless otherwise stated radiators are not supplied with valves
- On some illustrations, some radiators have been featured with concealed pipe work or valves
- Colours can appear slightly different to that on a PC screen due to differential monitor settings - The manufacturer holds the right to change the finish and colours at their discretion.
- Orders for non-standard products including RAL Colours once acknowledged by Contact T/A DRD Ltd cannot be cancelled
- Our products are guaranteed from 12 months to 25 years depending on the product chosen. The guarantee in all cases is restricted to the F.O.C replacement or repair of the failed product only. Any faulty products are to be returned to us prior to the replacement being delivered at the cost to you, the consumer
- The validity of our guarantee will be subject to correct system installation by a qualified engineer
- Occasionally, the manufacturing of your radiators may be delayed. This can be for various reasons such as material shortages, Import delays or higher than anticipated demand. Contact T/A DRD Ltd of course, will make every effort to keep you informed
Under the distance selling regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within 7 working days from the day after receipt of the goods (with the exception of special order items).
Please make sure all goods are returned in the original, undamaged packaging at the cost of you, the consumer.
Any goods you wish to return which aren't faulty or weren't damaged before you received, checked and signed for the goods will be charged a standard re-stocking fee of between 25% - 50% of the total sale value of the specific goods being returned (depending on the manufacturer). In the case of special order items which are not normally kept in stock by either ourselves or the manufacturer of the radiator, a varying procedure will come into effect depending upon the radiator(s) and the manufacturer in question.