The Radiator Company Ceramica Pavia Horizontal Radiator
- With three unique surfaces to choose from, the Ceramica range lets you make a contemporary statement unique to you. For a soft and simple finish, which can blend into any setting take a closer look at the Senso. If you want to make the most of space and light try the Varenna. If an eye-catching statement is what you're after, the stone finish of the Pavia provides a rugged contrast to the fixtures of a modern home.
- Main image shows Vertical Pavia.
- Also available in Vertical.
- View the full range of Accessories to get the complete look for your radiator.
- This comes with a 5 year warranty.
- If you have any questions please Contact Us today.
Which Valves do I need?
Selecting the correct radiator valves can be a little confusing. Don’t worry, here’s a helpful guide to assist you in identifying the perfect valves for your radiator, whether they are Angled, Corner, or Straight.
Pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of Angled valves.
Pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of Straight valves.
Pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of Corner valves.