The Radiator Company Telford 2 Column
The round top sections of the Telford feature a solid centre between the columns, providing bigger outputs and a more robust style. Traditional, stylish - almost art deco in design - this radiator is perfect in older structures, or those tying together traditional or industrial aesthetics in with modern surroundings. This radiator is built in sections to suit your individual sizing requirements.
This version is without footed ends, for the footed end sections please see:
- Made from Cast Iron.
- Primer, RAL Colour, Special Finishes, Laquer and Polished
- 20 year guarantee
- UKCA approved
- Manufactured and certified to BS EN442
Further explained: To select your appropriate size please choose your height and using the 60mm sections in the dropdown menu, add the required amount to your basket needed to build your radiator.
Cast Iron radiators come assembled up to a maximum of 10 sections. Radiators larger than these will require on site assembly using an appropriate joining key. We will contact you once your order is placed if this is required for your order.
If you require a RAL Colour please place your order under RAL Colour. From here you will be contacted via email with the RAL chart. Take a look at the chart below:
See our valve guide for advice on which valves you will need with this design.
Similar valves shown in picture:
If this item is out of stock at the time of purchase you will be contacted via email.
Which Valves do I need?
Choosing your radiator valves can be a little confusing, here is a guide to find the correct valves for your radiator:
- If your pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of Angled valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of Straight valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.