ThermoSphere 100W/m² Electric Underfloor Heating Mat/Mesh
- This is a UK manufactured product.
- ThermoSphere mesh stands alone as the very best electric underfloor heating mesh.
- The self adhesive backing speeds up installation by holding the mesh to the substrate for easy self leveling
and tile fixing.
- Our TwistedTwin cable construction creates a longer lasting heating cable by minimising stresses within the cable construction.
- It also elimantes electro magnetic field (EMF) making ThermoSphere mesh the safest and most reliable choice.
- ThermoSphere heating solutions are covered by our lifetime warranty when you register your system online.
- If you buy the timber insolation boards you can Improve efficiency of underfloor heating by 50% and they're also 100% rot proof.
You have 3 options when it comes to Thermostats see below.
- Smart Home, Control from your smartphone, Economical, 7 day heating scheduling and Connect to your network using the SmartHome hub. They are also compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. The Smart Home Hub is essential for the Smart Home Thermostat.
- Programable, Automatic open window sensor, Energy saving adaptive start and Flexible scheduling (7 day, 6 events).
- Manual, Simple on/off switch, Manually adjustable temperature and Easy to use touch display.
Which Valves do I need?
Choosing your radiator valves can be a little confusing, here is a guide to find the correct valves for your radiator:
- If your pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of Angled valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of Straight valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.