ThermoSphere Round Double-Ended Electric Towel Bar
Enjoy the luxury of warm towels in your bathroom without being dependent on your central heating system. The Thermosphere Double Ended Towel Bar is a stylish and efficient towel bar with very low running costs. With its unique double-ended bar, it creates a simple yet effective look for any interior from traditional to modern. A feature of this bar is that it doesn’t need pre-filling with fluid or connecting to a heating system. This towel bar uses a dry electric element only.
- ThermoSphere 12V heated towel bars are perfect for smaller bathrooms where space is an issue and can be installed in multiples to create a design statement.
- Our self-regulating heating elements save energy by using the minimum amount of energy to regulate the temperature of your towel rail. Also, an excellent safety feature as the rails do not overheat, even under a towel.
- Use the ThermoSphere mounting system to make cable management and installation of multiple rails quick and easy.
- Made from 304-grade stainless steel with heavy-duty fixings, designed for easy installation.
One towel bar supplied, for 3 as pictured, add multiple to your order.
A 12V transformer is required for safe installation, see below. To work out how many transformers you need, simply add up the total power (W) of the rails you're installing.
The ThermoSphere Mounting System for ThermoSphere Double-Ended Towel Bar is RECOMMENDED for the installation of this product.
We also RECOMMEND the Thermosphere Boost Switch. A more environmentally friendly and economical method to dry your towels. Simply 'boost' your towel bar so it turns on for a limited time, saving energy and the need to turn it off manually.
Which Valves do I need?
Choosing your radiator valves can be a little confusing, here is a guide to find the correct valves for your radiator:
- If your pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of Angled valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of Straight valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.