ThermoSphere Round Single-Ended Electric Towel Bar
Thermosphere towel rails are available in a myriad of affluent finishes such as; Brushed Brass, Brushed Stainless Steel, Diamond Polished, Matt Black, Matt White, and a Polished Brass finish.
With a Thermosphere 12V Towel Bar, you can bring a luxury feature throughout your bathroom without relying on your central heating system.
Easy to install the Thermosphere Round Single-Ended Towel Bar looks best when installed in sets of 3 and 5 to create a luxurious statement. The towel rails all feature a unique self-regulating element and a high-quality polished 304 stainless steel finish.
Due to the self-heating element, you can expect the heating to be up to 50% more efficient than standard element electric towel rails with no risk of overheating as a constant temperature is maintained and always maintains optimum operating temperature with minimal energy use.
All Thermospheres towel bars feature:
- Self Regulating Electric Element
- Easy Multiple Rail Installation
- The Best Quality Materials and Manufacturing
- Custom Finishes Available
Each of these towel bars come with the following:
- TBS-S600 Fixing spigot
- Stainless steel dress ring
A 12V transformer is required for safe installation, see below. To work out how many transformers you need, simply add up the total power (W) of the rails you're installing.
The ThermoSphere Mounting System for ThermoSphere Single-Ended Towel Bar is REQUIRED for the installation of this product.
We RECOMMEND the Thermosphere Boost Switch. A more environmentally friendly and economical method to drying your towels. Simply 'boost' your towel bar so it turns on for a limited time, saving energy and the need to turn it off manually.
Which Valves do I need?
Choosing your radiator valves can be a little confusing, here is a guide to find the correct valves for your radiator:
- If your pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of Angled valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of Straight valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.