Eucotherm Mars Plus Vertical
The Eucotherm Mars Plus Vertical a one of a kind radiator not to be overlooked.
It’s simple appearance is elegant and bold at the same time.
With its flawless flat panel this radiator can stand out or blend in to any home.
This radiator sets an exceptional standard for modern radiators.
The Eucotherm Mars Plus Vertical is the Radiator for you.
- Made from steel
- Heat Output projected @ Delta 50.
- Available in White, Anthracite, Please call our showroom for Silver and Stainless Steel prices.
- 10-year guarantee
- Can be delivered to your door in 1-2 working days.
For the Mars Plus Horizontal:
For pipes coming from the floor direction, you will need an Angled valve set, for pipes coming from the wall at the height of the bottom of the radiator you will require Corner valve set, please click the link below for our range of valves, they are all 15mm and suitable for all our radiators.
To cover those unsightly copper/flexi pipes you can finish the look with the Sleeving kits, the link to these are below,
As this is a mild steel radiator, why not add on a removable magnetic hook or towel bar, these can be used domestically and put in a drawer when you are hosting company to leave the radiator sleek and classy
This is a bespoke item and being made per order. Once the order is confirmed we are unable to cancel, change exchange or accept a return on this unless it is our error or damage.
If this item is out of stock at the time of purchase, you will be contacted via email.
If you have any questions, please contact us today.
Which Valves do I need?
Choosing your radiator valves can be a little confusing, here is a guide to find the correct valves for your radiator:
- If your pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of Angled valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of Straight valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.