Terma Hex Horizontal Towel Radiator | Stocked
- Terma aims to think differently when conceiving its radiator designs and the Hex is in its own class, made from hexagonal shapes across a multi layered design with breaks in the formation of the each hex for extra design distinction.
- Hex is a true statement piece to finish off your room. Place Hex against a feature wall of exposed brick or alongside some hexagonal wall tiles or a piece of art which echoes the form of the radiator - be creative.
- Hex doesn't simply sit on the wall - but looks like it has grown out of your wall. The little peg type parts which jut out are perfect for hanging your kitchen / bathroom towels to dry if you wish.
- The Bright Copper colour from Terma has a metallic, smooth texture. Terma offers a 150x50mm colour chip of this finish should you wish to see the colour prior to purchase.
- Hex features 50mm pipe connections so we suggest matching this with a 50mm integrated valve - Terma stock a valve and pipe masking set in a matching colour to this copper radiator for a matching finish.
- Note: This radiator is a landscape (horizontal) model and cannot be installed vertically, as it will not function correctly vertically.
Which Valves do I need?
Selecting the correct radiator valves can be a little confusing. Don’t worry, here’s a helpful guide to assist you in identifying the perfect valves for your radiator, whether they are Angled, Corner, or Straight.
Pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of Angled valves.
Pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of Straight valves.
Pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of Corner valves.